Business Insurance in Miami, Florida
This insurance serves to protect businesses from potential monetary losses caused by unforeseen circumstances such as theft, liability, property damage, interruption of business or injury. Lines of commercial insurance offered: General Liability, Property, Commercial Auto, Inland Marine, Business Owners (BOP), Workers Compensation, Professional liability, Cyber liability, Directors and Officers.
Seeings as most commercial auto policies exclude any trucking exposures, the truckers policy addresses the needs of the "for-hire" motor carrier. At New Amsterdam Agency, we pride ourselves in our ability to write policies specifically tailored towards the trucking industry. Our coverage ranges from auto liability to trailer interchange, auto physical damage and more.
UMBRELLA / EXCESS INSURANCE
The umbrella policy serves three main purposes:
- Provides excess limits when the limits of underlying liability policies are exhausted by the payment of claims.
- Drops down and picks up where the underlying policy leaves off - when the aggregated limit of the underlying policy in question is exhausted by the payment of claims.
- Provides protection against some claims not covered by the underlying policies, subject to the assumption by the underlying policy in question is, an umbrella liability policy. An excess liability policy is no broader than the underlying liability policy: its sole purpose is to provide additional limits of insurance.
Garage coverage is one typically purchased by automobile dealerships and repair shops in order to protect themselves against property damage and bodily injuries. These incidents must occur inside the garage/dealership and often involve a customer's vehicle.
Common types of garage insurance includes:
- Tow Truck Insurance
- Body Shop Insurance
- Repair Shop Insurance
- Muffler Shop Insurance
From food spoiled caused by equipment breakdown to fire damage, liquor liability and customer injuries onsite, restaurant insurance helps protect you from the risks you face as a restaurant owner.
Saving you from a financial loss in the event of an accident, auto insurance provides you with property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for the damage or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others, be that bodily injuries or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the most of injury treatments, rehabilitation, and in some cases lost wages and funeral expenses.